Strategy Boot Camp Program
Growth is a priority at the top of the CEO’s agenda. Sustained growth is the primary task of the CEO – a task in which research shows that 84 companies out of 100 fail. Such a high failure rate results in loss of time and resources and unnecessary expenses; all of which impact on the competitive longevity of the enterprise.
We understand why an increasing amount of organizations are starting to turn their attention towards new and emerging strategy concepts to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs, drive performance and maximize value. We would therefore like to invite you to come and participate in our Strategy Boot Camp Program.
The Strategy Boot Camp Program is an intensive hands-on workshop setting that lets participants explore the latest strategic thinking on how to develop a growth strategy, engage with leading strategy experts to understand how to take advantage of emerging and disruptive trends and adoption strategies, and how to apply standards to develop a competitive advantage and improve competitive parity in their own personal project.
You can download our 1-page PDF brochure of the program here.
In our Strategy Boot Camp Program, participants learn how to design, develop and execute breakthrough strategies. In the new digital age, this is about addressing the emerging trends and the disruptive forces that impact your specific environment. It also involves rethinking the business model, revenue model as well as your product and service concepts.
As part of the program, you will have exclusive access to some of the Strategy Management Reference content which will support your project by enabling you to enhance your As-Is Strategy with practices from the outperformers of your industry.
The Strategy Roadmap
We know that building the right Strategy roadmap is the key to success. In the Strategy Boot Camp Program, you learn how to define and sharpen your Strategy and Vision, identify critical success factors, assess emerging and disruptive new trends and forces as well as the potential changes this brings to the enterprise’s way of working. Building the Strategy roadmap is therefore the first critical step in any Strategy project.
The Strategy Boot Camp Program is offered at different lengths of education and training, and is certified and designed by the Global University Alliance.
- Identify external drivers (i.e. mega, marco and micro trends).
- Spot external competivite forces (i.e. mega, marco and micro trends).
- Understand emerging and disruptive trends.
- Discover the advantages of different adoption strategies (i.e first movers, hypergrowth, early adopters, industry adopters and competitive parity adoptions, etc.).
- Understand Business model domains (i.e revenue model, cost model, performance model, operating model, service model and value model).
- Identify core differentiating, core competitive and non-core competencies).
- Learn about the competitive advantage lifecycle.
- Identify innovation and transformation opportunities across the Business model.
- Apply critical executive decision making tools.
- Understand when and where to drive innovation or transformation.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Summarize Business model opportunities.
- Capture innovation and transformation opportunities.
- Outline strategic business objective.
- Evaluate the goal chain and pain chain across the business model.
- Analyze and benchmark growth strategy for revenue, service and value.
- Analyze and benchmark growth strategy for performance, cost and operations.
- Outline critical success factors.
- Define innovation and transformation needs.
- Positioning a business for long-term competitive advantage.
- Formulate strategies.
- Methods are covered in the Strategy workshop itself.
Learn, Apply & Impact
The Strategy Boot Camp Program provides executives and their team with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patterns of Strategy leaders, and immediately applies new skills to their own Strategy project. We also build cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunities, and make a powerful impact consistently by responding to evolving leadership challenges and exposing them to the latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
We offer a unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant academic research and standards, and we top it off with Individual Performance Coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom.
The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the roadmap development process – from ideation to implementation:
- Learn to conduct a situation analysis.
- Expand your ability to foresee change.
- Discover how to take advantage of emerging and disruptive trends.
- Identify deficiencies in your organization’s strategy and alignment and determine corrective steps.
- Understand different growth strategy options.
- Find out how to develop competitive advantage and improve competitive parity.
- Develop your own Growth Strategy Roadmap.
All participants will be actively engaged with applying repeatable standards, i.e.:
- Strategy Best Practices (what works); and
- Strategy Leading Practices (patterns of outperformers).
The individual registration fee of €3,900 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accomodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Strategy Boot Camp Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for business executives and managers who are considering, rethinking or shaping a Strategy concept.