The Strategy Boot Camp Program provides executives and their team with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patterns of Strategy leaders, and immediately applies new skills to their own Strategy project. We also build cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunities, and make a powerful impact consistently by responding to evolving leadership challenges and exposing them to the latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
We offer a unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant academic research and standards, and we top it off with Individual Performance Coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom.
The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the roadmap development process – from ideation to implementation:
- Learn to conduct a situation analysis.
- Expand your ability to foresee change.
- Discover how to take advantage of emerging and disruptive trends.
- Identify deficiencies in your organization’s strategy and alignment and determine corrective steps.
- Understand different growth strategy options.
- Find out how to develop competitive advantage and improve competitive parity.
- Develop your own Growth Strategy Roadmap.
All participants will be actively engaged with applying repeatable standards, i.e.:
- Strategy Best Practices (what works); and
- Strategy Leading Practices (patterns of outperformers).