Strategy Analyst Program
Value realization is one of the most challenging disciplines today, and the Strategy Analyst Program is uniquely designed with value modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own project(s). This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary capability requirements for professionals involved in such projects.
The program has been structured to build on the existing capabilites of the practitioner and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive classroom training, indepth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules as well as with hands-on project experience, where you apply the acquired value modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The Strategy Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Strategy Analyst Disciplines
The Strategy Analyst Program ensures that each participants gets intensive classroom education and training in specific value, performance, measurement and strategy modelling skills within the following disciplines:
- Value: Value expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), value drivers (external and internal), value bottlenecks/value clusters, value measurements, value maps, matrices and models, revenue model, value-based costing, value-based modelling as well as value management.
- Performance: Performance expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), performance drivers (external and internal), performance bottlenecks, performance measurements, business performance indicators (BPIs) and key performance drivers in performance maps, matrices and models as well as performance management.
- Measurements: Business measurements in terms of value and performance measurements as well as system measurements in terms of system key performance indicators (KPIs) and process performance indicators (PPIs), cockpits, scorecards and dashboards.
- Strategy Modelling: Strategy matrix with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and business competency groups and balanced scorecard map with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and value and performance models.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Value Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Strategy Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Strategy Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Strategy Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Value eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Architect and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Consultants: Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant.
- Architects: Value Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager Change Manager, Transformation Responsible, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.