Value Architect Program
Less than 44% of enterprise architecture organizations worldwide have defined metrics and even fewer are focusing their metrics on business outcomes. With the increasing demand to deliver business value through enterprise architecture (EA) efforts, the Value Architect Program is aimed at professionals that are leading organization’s value architecture initiatives in terms of value enterprise architecture modelling in order to find the right balance of resource investment (time, energy and money) between all of these deliverables.
The Value Architect Program has been uniquely designed so that value and enterprise architecture management and modelling competencies are gained and applied by combining classroom training with Individual Project Coaching in the participant’s own existing company projects. It is structured to build on the existing capabilities of the practitioner, and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling.
The Value Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Value Architect Disciplines
The Value Architect Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the partitioner. The hands-on experience ensures that the value and enterprise architecture management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Measurements: Business measurements in terms of value and performance measurements as well as system measurements in terms of system key performance indicators (KPIs) and process performance indicators (PPIs), cockpits, scorecards and dashboards.
- Performance: Performance expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), performance drivers (external and internal), performance bottlenecks, performance measurements, business performance indicators (BPIs) and key performance drivers in performance maps, matrices and models as well as performance management.
- Value: Value expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), value drivers (external and internal), value bottlenecks/value clusters, value measurements, value maps, matrices and models, revenue model, value-based costing, value-based modelling as well as value management.
- Strategy Modelling: Strategy matrix with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and business competency groups and balanced scorecard map with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and value and performance models.
- Business Layer Modelling: Business model, service model, process modelling, business workflow, business and system measurements, business reporting in terms of scorecards, dashboards and cockpits.
- Information Layer Modelling: Application component (e.g. logical/physical), application feature, functionality, task, application service, system measurements and data component, entity and services.
- Technology Layer Modelling: Platform component (e.g. logical/physical), devices and services as well as infrastructure component (e.g. logical/physical) and infrastructure service.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Value Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Value Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Value Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Value Architect.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Value eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Architect and Quality/ Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Consultants: Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant.
- Architects: Value Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager Change Manager, Transformation responsible, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.