Today, every business and industry is affected by digital disruption and is rushing to transform and innovate to become more digitalized.
This 3 days workshop is designed to craft a compelling digital customer experience, find new ways to innovate traditional service models and customer engagements, and to identity new opportunities to transform operations.
Each participant will learn how to recognize emerging trends and disruptive trends, and the competitive forces and patterns of demand within their industry. We will also identify opportunities for new services in the digital age of the customer, as well as define a new service model; where to transform operations, and align key activities within your own organization, and immediately begin to apply this knowledge to make an impact.
In an intensive hands-on workshop setting, each participant explores the latest digital transformation thinking in the age of the customer, and engage with leading digital experts who have set the digital agenda for the European Union. You will also learn how to understand and take advantage of digital disruption and be able to apply standards on your own personal project.
The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the strategic processes – from ideation to implementation.
- Learn to conduct a situation analysis in the age of customers.
- Expand your ability to foresee change, emerging trends and competitive forces.
- Discover how to take advantage of the paradigm for the digital age: faster, cheaper and more connected.
- Identify digital transformation and innovation potential and determine corrective steps.
- Understand different customer-centric service model options.
- Find out about new innovative customer experiences, and where to transform operations.
- Develop your own digital transformation plan.
The Digital Leadership Program is offered as 3 days of education and training and is certified and designed by the Global University Alliance.