Big Data Boot Camp Program
We understand why an increasing amount of organizations are starting to turn their attention towards an emerging technology trend practice called Big Data, enabling them to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs, drive performance and maximize value. We would therefore like to invite you to come and participate in our Big Data Boot Camp Program.
The Big Data Boot Camp Program is an intensive workshop that is tailored to take advantage of the many potential benefits around this new and emerging technology trend. The current challenges with Big Data include capturing data, data storage, data analysis, search, sharing, transfer, visualization, querying, updating, information privacy and data source. Big Data was originally associated with three key concepts: volume, variety, and velocity. Other concepts later attributed with Big Data are veracity (i.e. how much noise is in the data) and value.
You can download our 1-page PDF brochure of the program here.
You get to learn how you can exploit Big Data by analyzing your existing information and data landscape to identify and close performance and vaue gaps in your enterprise operations.
Traditional systems can’t analyze, process and store large amounts of unstructured data. We help you to develop a strategy that enables you to divert to Big Data solutions to obtain the needed actionable data from the physical, virtual and digital world. All participants then learns how to take advantage of the exponential innovation that Big Data enables.
The Big Data Boot Camp Program is tailored to help your organization to take advantage of the potential around Big Data. Here are some of the potential benefits listed around Big Data:
- Big Data is Timely: 60 percent of each work day, knowledge workers spend it trying to find and manage the data. Big Data can provide timely reports immediately.
- Big Data is Accessible: Half of senior executives indicate that access to correct data is often difficult.
- Big Data is Holistic: The information is currently stored in silos within many organizations. Marketing data, for example, can be found in web analytics, mobile analysis, social analysis, CRM systems, A/B testing tools, email marketing systems, and many other sites each with its focus on its silo.
- Big Data is Reliable: Things as simple as securing the correct contact data of customers through the review of multiple systems can save thousands of Dollars in incorrectly sent communications.
- Big Data is Relevant: 43 percent of companies are not satisfied with the ability of their tools to filter irrelevant data.
- Big Data is Safe: A breach of data security costs hundreds of dollars per customer.
- Big Data is Precise: Businesses have difficulty with multiple versions of the fact based on the supply of their info. Combining multiple reliable sources, businesses can create accurate correct of intelligence.
- Big Data is Usable: Many companies make bad decisions due to obsolete or bad data. Big Data can ensure that the data is usable without fear of mistakes.
The Big Data Roadmap
We know that building the right Big Data roadmap is the key to success. In the Big Data Boot Camp Program, you learn how to define and sharpen your Big Data Vision and Strategy, identify business processes and services, assess the data landscape as well as the potential changes this brings to the enterprise’s way of working. Building the Big Data roadmap is therefore the first critical step in any Big Data project.
Our Big Data Boot Camp Program is a program which is specifically tailored to each company and its team of participants, and can be designed around the following topics:
- What can you learn from other Big Data Initiatives: Best practice in what others have done, what works and what doesn’t work: 1-2 days (depending on whether it is done in combination with any of the other points below).
- Creation or refinement of an Big Data Vision (including the main goals and objectives): 2-3 days.
- The development of an Big Data Strategy (including the strategic goals and objectives): 2-3 days.
- The needed Big Data components (identification of business processes and services): 3-4 days.
- Assessment of the existing data landscape.
- The development of a complete Big Data Roadmap.
Examples of specific Big Data workshops:
- Develop a Big Data Vision & Strategy.
- Identification of relevant business processes and services.
- Identification of data components and structures.
- Rethinking the process and service landscape from a Big Data perspective.
- Big Data and digitalization.
- The Digital Agenda around a Big Data Concept.
The Big Data Boot Camp Program is offered at different lengths of education and training, and is certified and designed by the Global University Alliance.
Learn, Apply & Impact
The Big Data Boot Camp Program provides executives, managers, and data and software specialists with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patterns of Big Data leaders, and immediately applies new skills to their own Big Data project. We also build cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunities, and make a powerful impact consistently by responding to evolving leadership challenges and exposing them to the latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
We offer a unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant academic research and standards, and we top it off with Individual Performance Coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom. The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the roadmap development process – from ideation to implementation.
- Learn what other companies that uses Big Data have done.
- Find out what you can do with Big Data.
- Define your Big Data vision and strategy.
- Decide and choose what to start with.
- Develop your own Big Data Roadmap.
All participants will be actively engaged with applying repeatable standards, i.e.:
- Big Data Best Practices (what works); and
- Big Data Leading Practices (patterns of outperformers).
Important to note is that the Big Data Boot Camp Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location. Travel and accommodations is not included.
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
The Big Data Workshops can tailored to your needs and wants. The most common setup/concepts is applied below. Please note that the workshop registration fee covers tuition, handouts, case materials, conference facilities. It doesn’t include VAT, your transport or your hotel.
We have 5 different workshops for the program, and they can be reviewed in this table:
|Level||Workshop Type||Days||Course Cost|
|5||Sophisticated||3×5 (+3d prep & 3d after work)||Project teaching & coaching – 150K Euro|
|4||Advanced||2×5 (+2d prep & 2d after work)||Project teaching & coaching – 110K Euro|
|3||Progressive||5 d (+1d prep & 1d after work)||Closed course 60K Euro|
|2||Foundational||3 d (+1d prep & 1d after work)||Closed course 45K Euro|
|1||Basic||2 days||Closed course 25K Euro|
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for business executives, managers and data and software specialists who are considering, rethinking or shaping a Big Data concept.