Business Modelling Program
From digital transformation, the need to do more with less resources, the necessity of constantly optimizing and improving daily business and IT operations and the demands of continuously create sustainable value, companies on todays global markets – regardless of industry – are becoming more aware of the growing need for refining many different aspects of their business model.
The traditional roles both within the business as well as the IT departments have the need to document the existing (As-Is) situation as well as learn how to create possible future (To-Be) state scenarios that rethinks their way of working.
From business models, service concepts, value components, optimization, and information modelling to business blueprinting, this program uniquely elaborates on how to go about business modelling techniques and deliver on promise.
The Business Modelling Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Business Modelling Disciplines
The Business Modelling Program ensures that each participants gets intensive classroom education and training in specific business modelling techniques across all six business model domains, namely the; Value Model, Service Model, Revenue Model, Cost Model, Performance Model, and Operating Model. The program enables the practitioner to gain skills within the following disciplines:
- Requirement: Analysis, designing and managing stakeholders and requirements.
- Blueprint: Strategy, objectives, policies, regulation, rules, reporting, measures, decision making and service, process and information blueprinting.
- Rethink your Way of Working: Acquire techniques of how to rethink the existing way of working. Both in terms of manual and automated flows.
- Design Thinking: Learn about innovation and transformation thinking to enable optimization and value creation.
- Tools & Artefacts: Discover how to work with tools, techniques and artefacts that can – and will – integrate across multiple disciplines and domains without becoming siloed.
- Deliver on Promise: Uncover how to gather various project and program aspects to ensure that they deliver on promise.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Business Modelling education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Business Modeller.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Business Modelling Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Business Modelling Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Business Analysts, Process Analysts and System Analysts.
- Managers: Business Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers, Process Managers, Service Managers and IT Managers.
- Specialists: Business Specialists, Strategy eXperts, Value eXperts, Process Specialists, Method Specialists (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioners), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialists, Technology Specialists and Enterprise Engineers.
- Consultants: Business Consultants, Process Consultants and Transformation Consultants.
- Architects: Process Architects, Value Architects, Service Architects, Business Architects and Information Architects.