Process Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
With the focus on how to automate what you do as a discipline today, the Process Analyst Program is uniquely designed with process modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own project(s). This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary capability requirements for professionals involved in such projects.
The Process Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Process Analyst
The Process Analyst Program has been structured to build on the existing capabilites of the practitioner and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling.
This is done through intensive classroom training, indepth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules as well as with hands-on project experience, where you apply the acquired process modelling techniques and skills within the following disciplines:
- BPM Principles: BPR, Six Sigma, TQM, LEAN process tracking, pain points and bottlenecks.
- BPM Monitoring: Identify, develop and categorise BPM control and monitoring.
- Value-based Process Modelling: Process mapping based on strategy, value principles and clusters.
- Continuous Improvement: Ownership, measurements, monitoring, Cont. Impr. & change methods.
The Process Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Process Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Process Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Process Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Process Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Process eXpert, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner) and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist.
- Consultants: Process Consultant, Service Consultant, Business Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Process Manager, Service Manager, Business Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Process and Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Process Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive BPMN Forces & Trends
- Process Ontology
- Process Taxonomy
- Process Classification & Categorisation
- Process Artefacts
- eXtended BPMN
- Workflow Modelling
- BPM Lifecycle
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)