Transformation Analyst Program
72% of transformation projects fail to deliver on their actual targets, but with the Transformation Analyst Program that has been uniquely designed with transformation modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own project, you now have the tools and skillset needed to meet todays business objectives and deliver on target.
The program has been structured to build on the existing capabilities of the practitioner, and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling with transformation and innovation. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the program as well as getting hands-on experience where you learn to apply transformation and innovation modelling techniques.
The Transformation Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Transformation Analyst Disciplines
The Transformation Analyst Program ensures that each participants gets intensive classroom education and training in specific transformation and innovation management and modelling skills within the following disciplines:
- Innovation: Business model innovation, competitive positioning, strategy development and modelling, service model innovation, revenue model innovation, value model innovation, channel development, social media development and innovation.
- Transformation: Business model engineering and transformation, business competency/function duplication, business pain points, service ownership, continuous service improvement approach and operating model weakness clusters, performance bottlenecks, value model clusters as well as operating model re-engineering and renewal and cost model.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Transformation Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both transformation and innovation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Transformation Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Transformation Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Transformation Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Transformation eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Engineer, Value Architect, Value Consultant, Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer, Business Engineer and Transformation Engineer.
- Consultants: Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant, Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Value Consultant.
- Architects: Transformation Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Change Manager, Transformation Responsible, Business Manager, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.