RPA Technology Analyst Program
Bringing the Value of RPA to Business
The relationship between technology and business nowadays is much more multi-faceted than simply identifying the technology that meets an organization’s needs. Especially since technology is evolving in a faster speed than ever before, this includes advanced automation Robotic Business Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing, exemplify that technology is an active not passive participant in business.
RPA has as much an impact on business as any other factor that gives an organization its direction. RPA Technology must not unduly influence the organization’s purpose, but it shouldn’t be underestimated either. Aligning RPA with business value that brings both together for maximum benefit is where the RPA Technology Analyst (RPA TA) plays the pivotal role.
The RPA TA leverages RPA concepts to automate functions, tasks, services, data as well as rules to enable productivity, improve customer experience, increase effectiveness, to do more, faster and reduce cost while improving the organization capabilities to work with technology.
The RPA TA certification provided by LEADing Practice and the Global University Alliance is uniquely designed to meet today’s business needs of today with those of tomorrow. The RPA TA instils new cross functional skills that support business and IT equally, bridge value gaps and heighten the combination of business and technology to simplify and automate. The RPA TA is an enabler, with an ability to adapt, collaborate, create, invent, and reinvent business capabilities by aligning with the right technology despite its complexities.
The RPA Technology Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the RPA Technology Analyst
Developed by LEADing Practice in partnership with the Global University Alliance and industrial leaders in the market, the RPA Technology Analyst Program covers technology analysis, systems and business analysis. It covers an analytical modelling framework for integrating IT, technology platforms and infrastructure with strategy, innovation, value, requirements and complexity management.
The RPA Technology Analyst certification is awarded by an in-depth education programme combined with a personal project that becomes the foundation upon which to apply standards and receive Individual Performance Coaching.
The RPA Technology Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the RPA Technology Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified RPA Technology Analyst specialist.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the RPA Technology Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 RPA Technology Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
Designed for professionals with 3+ years of Business/IT experience:
- Analysts: RPA Analyst, Change Agent, Business Analyst, Process Analyst and System Analyst
- Managers: Business Manager, Business Owners, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager and IT Manager.
- Specialists: Business specialists, RPA eXpert, Process specialist, Method Specialist (Togaf, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architects, RPA Architect, Service Architect, Business Architect and Information Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a RPA Technology Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive RPA Trends & Forces
- RPA Ontology
- RPA Taxonomy
- RPA Classification & Categorisation
- RPA Artefacts
- RPA Modelling
- RPA Lifecycle
- RPA Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)