Innovation Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
Today, every business and industry is affected by disruption and is desperately trying to innovate. Innovation, by definition, is the introduction of something new. Without innovation, there isn’t anything new, and without anything new, there will be no progress.
If an organisation isn’t making any progress, it simply cannot stay relevant in the competitive market. Therefore, innovation includes but is not limited to gaining a competitive advantage.
The Innovation Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Innovation Analyst
Innovation is the core reason for modern existence of organisations. Although innovation can have some undesirable consequences, change is inevitable and in most cases, innovation creates positive change. 84% of executives say that their future success is dependent on innovation.
Although innovation may sound like a buzzword for some, there are many reasons why companies put a lot of emphasis on it. Innovation allows organisations to stay relevant in the competitive market, it also plays an important role in economic growth. The Innovation Analyst role is uniquely designed to meet the needs of today to instill new cross-functional skills that support innovation, and be critical thinkers with the ability to adapt, invent, reinvent, collaborate, create, and innovate.
The certification ensures that each student gets the required theory and practice around innovation management. This includes the development of modelling skills within the following disciplines: Business model, competitive positioning, strategy development, service model, revenue model, value model, channel development, and social media development.
The Innovation Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theories, practices and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Innovation Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both transformation and innovation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Innovation Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Innovation Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Innovation Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The Innovation Analyst Program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Transformation Analyst, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Engineer, Value Architect, Value Consultant, Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer, Business Engineer and Transformation Engineer.
- Consultants: Transformation Consultant, Innocation Consultant, Change Consultant, Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Value Consultant.
- Architects: Transformation Architect, Innovation Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Change Manager, Transformation Responsible, Innovation Responsible, Business Manager, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director, LoB Owner, IT Owner.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Innovation Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Forces & Trends
- Innovation Ontology
- Innovation Taxonomy
- Innovation Classification & Categorisation
- Innovation Artefacts
- Innovation Modelling Notations (InMN)
- Innovation Lifecycle
- Design Thinking
- ISO Innovation Standard