Robotic Process Automation Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
With the rising importance of Robotic Process Automation, our RPA Analyst Program is uniquely designed with training in RPA analysis, modelling and engineering principles as well as project mentoring in the participant’s own project.
The Robotic Process Automation Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the RPA Analyst
The RPA Analyst Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the practitioner. The hands-on experience ensures that the RPA Analyst’s management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Information Layer Modelling: RPA automation, application components, functions, features, user interfaces, services, rules, media, channels, compliance and information objects as well as data components, services, tables, entities, and data objects, etc.
The RPA Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
Developed by the Global University Alliance in collaboration with the leaders in the market, the certification program covers strategy, innovation, value, with the combination of requirement management, and complexity management. All to focus on understanding and master different modelling disciplines relevant to the business. Modelling concepts around stakeholder map, requirement management, strategy map, value canvas, business model, capabilities map, process models as well as service and operating model.
The RPA Analyst Program is designed to build applied skills in people around business thinking, techniques, practices and standards that enable business modelling concepts. Each participant will work on a personal project that becomes the foundation upon which to apply standards and receive Individual Performance Coaching.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the RPA Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 RPA Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
Designed for professionals with 3 years of experience:
- Analyst: Strategy Analyst, RPA Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Process Analyst and System Analyst.
- Managers: Business Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager and IT Manager.
- Specialists: Business specialists, Strategy eXpert, Value eXpert, Process specialist, Method Specialist (Togaf, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architects, Value Architect, Service Architect, Business Architect and Information Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a RPA Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive RPA Trends & Forces
- RPA Ontology
- RPA Taxonomy
- RPA Classification & Categorisation
- RPA Artefacts
- RPA Modelling
- RPA Lifecycle
- RPA Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)