RPA Business/Process Owner Program
Why the certification is relevant
The speed of business changes is increasing, and because of this, the work of the RPA Owner both as a business owner as well as a process or service owner becomes more complex and demanding. In most organizations the RPA Owner is both responsible for the governance of processes, their performance, the output (i.e. the service) as well as continuous improvement. For most organizations this also includes defining the mission, vision, goals, and objectives, and relating it to the various business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the measures that are a part of multiple reports and align with the organization’s decision making and strategies.
RPA Owners monitor and report process performance against these KPIs and on the health of execution versus established plans. Furthermore, they are involved in synchronizing process improvement plans with other RPA Owners within the value chain and other interconnected processes. Their process aim is to continuously increase the maturity of the processes and sustain each level of maturity.
The RPA Business/Process Owner Program is designed to act as a knowledge build-up to business people who have RPA Ownership and focuses on specialized skills in this direction. The RPA Owner certification program has been structured in a way to build upon the existing competencies of the practitioner, but most importantly with a main focus on developing new process focused skills through the use of our unique strategic, managerial and operational process principles. The overall goal is to infuse the RPA Owner with an entirely new way of thinking, working, modelling and governing with business processes.
This is done through intensive online training (classroom is also an option), in-depth tutoring and coaching coupled with hands-on project experience. The learning route of the RPA Owner program has been designed around 3 areas;
- Strategic RPA Owner (executive/director focus) which requires 1 day of training.
- Tactical RPA Owner (management focus) which requires 1 day of training.
- Operational RPA Owner (execution focus) which requires 2 days of training.
The RPA Business/Process Owner Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 4 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the RPA Business/Process Owner
The RPA Owner certification program aims to deliver actual, practical and hands-on experience by using all of these disciplines in context with real-life process-oriented projects. This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in process-oriented initiatives.
The RPA Owner learning model is based on an intensive training module supported by in-depth individual performance coaching on a selected project. The hands-on experience ensures that strategic management, tactical administration and operational execution skills are applied around the following disciplines:
The needed skill for abstraction level for an RPA Owner:
- Conceptual: Theoretical, abstract and intangible – the high level description of the logical way of working.
- Context: Situation, milieu/environment and perspective to the organizations business model.
- Concrete: Tangible, existing and actual to the organizations operating model.
- Descriptive and specification: Explanation, depiction/sketch and portrayal often using a process map, matrix and/or model.
- Design: plan, intend and aim.
The RPA Owner Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
The individual registration fee of €7,900 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the RPA Business/Process Owner Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 4 days of online training (classroom possible)
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 RPA Business/Process Owner Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that RPA Owner capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the RPA Business/Process Owner Program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified RPA Business/Process Owner.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience and who wants to build RPA Ownership skills:
- Specialists: Process eXperts, Business Analysts, Process Specialists, Process Method Specialists (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialists, Business Experts and Operational RPA Owners.
- Consultants: Process Consultants, Service Consultants, Business Consultants and Transformation Consultants.
- Architects: Process Architects, Enterprise Architects, Technology Architects, Solution Architects, Application Architects, Business Architects, Service Architects, Information/Data Architects and Value Architects.
- Managers: Business Managers, Service Managers, Operational Managers, Project Managers and BPM responsible.
- Directors: Business Executives, Business Owners, LoB Directors and LoB Owners.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that an RPA Owner uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive RPA Trends & Forces
- RPA Ontology
- RPA Taxonomy
- RPA Classification & Categorisation
- RPA Artefacts
- RPA Modelling
- RPA Lifecycle
- RPA Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)