Platform Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
As a Platform Analyst, you will be the go-to expert for key mission-critical and ancillary production systems. You will primarily engage in and provide support for business facing activities, including determining (or creatively bridging) system feature-fit with business requirements, producing data and reports to support business operations, analysing platform performance, and providing software feature support to all end-users.
The Platform Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Platform Analyst
The Platform Analyst is responsible for core administration, implementation, development and support of platform technologies with a critical focus on IT Service Management solutions, and strives to ensure overall performance, availability and fitness of applications and environments essential for platform operations and service delivery to customers.
The Platform Analyst Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the partitioner.
The hands-on experience ensures that the platform and enterprise architecture management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Technology Layer Modelling: Platform components, devices, functions, services, rules, compliance, media and channels.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Platform Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Platform Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Platform Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Platform Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The Platform Analyst program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Process Analyst, Service Analyst, Information Analyst, System Analyst, Application Analyst, Data Analyst, Cloud Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst and Technology Analyst.
- Managers: Business Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager, IT Manager and Technology Manager.
- Specialists: Process Specialist, Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Information Specialist, Software Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant, IT Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Business Architect, Process Architect, Service Architect, Information Architect, Platform Architect, Cloud Architect, Infrastructure Architect and Technology Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Platform Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Platform Forces & Trends
- Platform Ontology
- Platform Taxonomy
- Platform Classification & Categorisation
- Platform Artefacts
- Platform Modelling Notations (PMN)
- Platform Lifecycle
- Open Group Technology Architecture
- IEEE Technology Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)