RPA Change Agent Program
The role which ensures innovation and transformation is happening based on RPA
With both the market changing, customer demands, product modifications, service renovation as well as the digital transformation. Change is happening in your organization, independent if you realize it or not. More and more RPA initiatives and projects are launched to standardize, simplify and automate. These RPA initiatives can be part of a huge transformation program or is just happening because the organization wished to automate specific functions, tasks or services.
RPA could also be apart of a more mobile workforce, reengineering a process to ensure automated high volume tasks, however research has revealed that close to 95% of any technology enabled innovations and transformation program/projects fail, this is confirmed by the 9 out of 10 IT program/project failure to deliver on promise. Why are the numbers so high and how can that be? We have identified a common denominator for success in such RPA programs/projects in achieving the intended outcomes of your initiatives.
This course covers all the aspects around the common denominator of RPA change success: people. All the mentioned initiatives actually impact how individual people do their work: their functions, tasks, processes, job roles, workflows, reporting structures, behaviors and even their identity within the organization. This course around RPA Change Agent elaborate on the approach of how to make the modifications stick, drive adoption as well as the way to ensure that your initiatives deliver on promise.
The RPA Change Agent Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the RPA Change Agent
While moderately complex projects will still need traditional RPA Change Agent focuses on requirements definition and management, these will become fewer and fewer as organizations have greater need for value and service innovation.
The conventional RPA Change Agent way of working is traditionally focused on operational modelling such as process analysis, optimization, etc. The new demand of organizations towards the RPA Change Agent eXpert is to focus on delivery of business value, innovation and transformation, thereby understanding the holistic nature of change.
Realizing that a holistic view of change is both an art and a science, the RPA Change Agent strike a balance between analysis and design thinking. The RPA Change Agent certification is aimed at producing outcomes and results, and requires a different kind thinking and new cross-functional disciplines.
The RPA Change Agent Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the RPA Change Agent education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified RPA Change Agent specialist.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the RPA Change Agent Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 RPA Change Agent Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
Designed for professionals with 3+ years of Business/IT experience:
- Analysts: RPA Analyst, Change Agent, Business Analyst, Process Analyst and System Analyst
- Managers: Business Manager, Business Owners, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager and IT Manager.
- Specialists: Business specialists, RPA eXpert, Process specialist, Method Specialist (Togaf, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architects, RPA Architect, Service Architect, Business Architect and Information Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that an RPA Change Agent uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive RPA Trends & Forces
- RPA Ontology
- RPA Taxonomy
- RPA Classification & Categorisation
- RPA Artefacts
- RPA Modelling
- RPA Lifecycle
- RPA Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)