Transformation Architect Program
An alarming 72% of IT projects fail to deliver on their actual targets. The Transformation Architect Program is developed for professionals that are leading transformational change in terms of optimization, cost cutting and change management as well as innovation projects like service renewal, improvements and core differentiation development.
It is uniquely designed with training in transformation, innovation and value requirements as well as project mentoring in the participant’s own project. This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet todays cross-disciplinary capability requirements for professionals involved in both existing as well as future projects.
The program has been structured to build on the existing capabilities of the practitioner, and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling with transformation and innovation. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the program as well as getting hands-on experience where you learn to apply transformation and innovation modelling and architecture techniques.
The Transformation Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Transformation Architect Disciplines
The Transformation Architect Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the partitioner. The hands-on experience ensures that the transformation and innovation management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Transformation: Business model engineering and transformation, business competency/function duplication, business pain points, service ownership, continuous service improvement approach and operating model weakness clusters, performance bottlenecks, value model clusters as well as operating model re-engineering and renewal and cost model.
- Innovation: Business model innovation, competitive positioning, strategy development and modelling, service model innovation, revenue model innovation, value model innovation, channel development, social media development and innovation.
- Value: Value expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), value drivers (external and internal), value bottlenecks/value clusters, value measurements, value maps, matrices and models, revenue model, value-based costing, value-based modelling as well as value management.
- Performance: Performance expectations and requirements (e.g. service, process, data, etc.), performance drivers (external and internal), performance bottlenecks, performance measurements, business performance indicators (BPIs) and key performance drivers in performance maps, matrices and models as well as performance management.
- Measurements: Business measurements in terms of value and performance measurements as well as system measurements in terms of system key performance indicators (KPIs) and process performance indicators (PPIs), cockpits, scorecards and dashboards.
- Strategy Modelling: Strategy matrix with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and business competency groups and balanced scorecard map with strategic business objectives (SBOs), critical success factors (CSFs) and value and performance models.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Transformation Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Transformation Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Transformation Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both transformation and innovation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Transformation Architect.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Transformation eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Value eXpert, Business Analyst, Method Specialist, Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Value Method Specialist, Value Engineer, Business Engineer and Transformation Engineer.
- Consultants: Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant, Business Consultant and Value Consultant.
- Architects: Enterprise Architect, Value Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager, Change Manager, IT Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.