Blockchain Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
We understand why an increasing amount of organisations are starting to turn their attention towards an emerging technology practice called Blockchain to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs, drive performance and maximise value. We would therefore like to invite you to come and participate in our Blockchain Analyst Program.
The Blockchain Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Blockchain Analyst
The Blockchain Analyst Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the practitioner. The hands-on experience ensures that the Blockchain analysis, management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Information Layer Modelling: RPA automation, application components, functions, features, user interfaces, services, rules, media, channels, compliance and information objects as well as data components, services, tables, entities, and data objects, etc.
The Blockchain Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Blockchain Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Blockchain Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Blockchain Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Blockchain Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The Blockchain Analyst Program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Specialists: Data Mining Specialist, Data Analyst, Data Operator, Data Processor, Data Modeller, Data Technician, Data Steward, Data Entry, Visual Information Specialist, Application Programmer, Application Developer, Application Engineer, Data Method Specialist, Application Technical specialist.
- Consultants: Data Consultant, IT Consultant, Application Consultant and System Consultant.
- Architects: Data Architect, Application Architect, Information Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and Virtual Infrastructure Architect.
- Managers: Data Manager, Information System Manager, Application Manager, Network Manager, Application Support Manager, Application Administrator and Project Manager.
- Directors: Data Owner, Information Owner, Application Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Blockchain Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Blockchain Trends & Forces
- Blockchain Ontology
- Blockchain Taxonomy
- Blockchain Classification & Categorisation
- Blockchain Artefacts
- Blockchain Modelling
- Blockchain Lifecycle
- Blockchain Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)