Platform Architect Program
Why the certification is relevant
The Platform Architect is tasked with overseeing the creation of a platform and the corresponding organisational and cultural changes needed to help the platform become sustainable by the business as well as market customers. As a trusted partner, you’ll be pushing your organisation forward while helping them solve difficult technology problems. You will foster an environment that empowers teams and facilitates the development of your team members, setting everyone up to deliver their best work.
The Platform Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Platform Architect
The Platform Architect Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the partitioner. The hands-on experience ensures that the platform and enterprise architecture management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Technology Layer Modelling: Platform channels, compliance, components, devices, functions, media, rules, and services.
The Platform Architect Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Platform Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Platform Architect.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Platform Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Platform Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The Platform Architect program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Process Analyst, Service Analyst, Information Analyst, System Analyst. Application Analyst, Data Analyst, Cloud Analyst and Technology Analyst.
- Managers: Business Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager, IT Manager and Technology Manager.
- Specialists: Process Specialist, Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Information Specialist, Software Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant, IT Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Business Architect, Process Architect, Service Architect, Information Architect, Cloud Architect and Technology Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Platform Architect uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Platform Forces & Trends
- Platform Ontology
- Platform Taxonomy
- Platform Classification & Categorisation
- Platform Artefacts
- Platform Architecture Modelling
- Platform Lifecycle
- Platform Meta Model
- Open Group Technology Architecture
- IEEE Technology Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)