Robotic Process Automation Architect Program
A new role to bridge the gap between automation and value realization
With the rising importance of RPA Architecture today, the RPA Architect Program is uniquely designed with training in RPA Architecture modelling and engineering principles as well as project mentoring in the participant’s own project. This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s cross-disciplinary capability requirements for professionals involved in both existing as well as future projects.
The program has been structured to build on the existing capabilities of the practitioner, and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling with RPA Architecture. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the program as well as getting hands-on experience where you learn to apply RPA Architecture modelling and engineering techniques.
The RPA Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the RPA Architect
The RPA Architect Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the practitioner.
The hands-on experience ensures that the RPA Architecture management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Business Layer Modelling: RPA automation and impact to the service model, process modelling, business workflow, business and system measurements, scorecards, dashboards and cockpits.
- Information Layer Modelling: RPA automation and impact to the Application component (e.g. logical/physical), application feature, functionality, task and service and data component, entity, service and system flow.
- Technology Layer Modelling: RPA automation and impact to the Platform component (e.g. logical/physical), devices and services as well as infrastructure component (e.g. logical/physical) and infrastructure service.
The RPA Architect Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through RPA coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the RPA Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified RPA Architect.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the RPA Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 RPA Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or RPA experience:
- Specialists: RPA Technology Specialist, RPA Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, RPA Programmer, RPA Analyst.
- Consultants: RPA experts, Infrastructure Consultant, Business Analysts/Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant. Software Consultant.
- Architects: Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Computer and Information Systems Management, RPA Manager and Project Manager.
- Owners: Business Owner, Process Owners and LoB Owner.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that an RPA Architect uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive RPA Trends & Forces
- RPA Ontology
- RPA Taxonomy
- RPA Classification & Categorisation
- RPA Artefacts
- RPA Modelling
- RPA Lifecycle
- RPA Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)