Innovation Architect Program
Why the certification is relevant
An alarming 72% of IT projects fail to deliver on their actual targets. The Innovation Architect Program is developed for professionals that are leading transformational change in terms of optimisation, cost cutting and change management as well as innovation projects like service renewal, improvements and core differentiation development.
The Innovation Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Innovation Architect
The Innovation Architect Program is based on an intensive 5-day classroom training module and is supported by Individual Performance Coaching on a project selected by the partitioner.
The hands-on experience ensures that the transformation and innovation management and modelling skills are applied within the following disciplines:
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Innovation Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Innovation Architect.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Innovation Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Innovation Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The Innovation Architect program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Process Analyst, Service Analyst, Information Analyst, System Analyst, Application Analyst, Data Analyst, Platform, Analyst, Cloud Analyst, Technology Analyst and Digital Transformation Analyst.
- Managers: Business Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager, IT Manager and Technology Manager.
- Specialists: Process Specialist, Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, Information Specialist, Software Specialist, Technology Specialist and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant, IT Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Business Architect, Process Architect, Service Architect, Information Architect, Platform Architect, Cloud Architect and Technology Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that an Innovation Architect uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Transformation Trends & Forces
- Transformation Ontology
- Transformation Taxonomy
- Transformation Classification & Categorisation
- Transformation Artefacts
- Transformation Architecture Modelling
- Transformation Lifecycle
- Transformation Meta Model
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)