Cloud Architect Program
Why the certification is relevant
Cloud computing architecture refers to the components and subcomponents required for cloud computing. These components typically consist of a front end platform, back end platforms, a cloud-based delivery, and a network. Combined, these components make up cloud computing architecture. Cloud solutions design is based on architectural procedures and methods that have been developed over the last 20 or so years.
The Cloud Architect Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the Cloud Architect
Developed by LEADing Practice in partnership with the Global University Alliance and industrial leaders in the market, the Cloud Architect certification program covers technology analysis as well as systems and business analysis. It covers an analytical and modelling framework for integrating IT, technology platforms and infrastructure with strategy, innovation, value, requirements and complexity management for projects and initiatives driven entirely in the cloud.
The Cloud Architect certification is awarded by an in-depth education programme combined with a personal project that becomes the foundation upon which to apply standards and receive individual performance coaching.
The Cloud Architect Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Cloud Architect education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Cloud Architect.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the Cloud Architect Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 Cloud Architect Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Strategy Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Process Analyst, System Analyst and Technology Analyst.
- Managers: Business Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager, IT Manager and Technology Manager.
- Specialists: Business Specialist, Value eXpert, Process Specialist, Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, System Specialist, Technology Specialist, and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Business Consultant, Process Consultant, System Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Information Consultant and Technology Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architect, Value Architect, Service Architect, Business Architect, Information Architect and Technology Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a Cloud Architect uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- CMMN – Case Management Modelling Notation
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notation
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- Emerging & Disruptive Cloud Trends & Forces
- Cloud Ontology
- Cloud Taxonomy
- Cloud Classification & Categorisation
- Cloud Artefacts
- Cloud Architecture Modelling
- Cloud Lifecycle
- Cloud Meta Model
- Open Group Business Architecture
- IEEE Process Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- Zachman Framework (Interrogatives)
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)