System Analyst Program
Why the certification is relevant
When computerising a system, as a requirement of the data processing or the information need, it is necessary to analyse the system from different angles. Whilst satisfying such need, the analysis of the system is a basic necessity for an efficient system design.
The need for System Analysts’ includes the analysis of System Objectives, System Boundaries, System Importance, Nature of The System, Role of the System as an Interface, Participation of Users, Understanding of Resource Needs as well as Assessment of Feasibility.
The System Analyst Program including Individual Performance Coaching is offered as a 5 days training program and is designed and certified by the Global University Alliance.
Focus of the System Analyst
Systems analysis and design, as performed by Systems Analysts, seeks to understand what humans need to analyse data input or data flow systematically, process or transform data, store data and output information in the context of a particular organisation or enterprise. By doing thorough analysis, analysts seek to identify and solve the right problems.
Furthermore, systems analysis and design is used to analyse, design, and implement improvements in the support of users and the functioning of businesses that can be accomplished through the use of computerised information systems. System analysis will cut costs on investment and save time for system designers and developers.
The System Analyst Program can be integrated into any relevant organisation. It does so by adding theory, practice and modelling capabilities to the practitioner’s skill set.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that capabilities are gained and applied.
Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the System Analyst education and training program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, approaches, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in both innovation and transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified System Analyst.
The individual registration fee of €9,800 Euro (excl. VAT) covers tuition, handouts, case materials and conference facilities. Travel and accommodations is not included.
Important to note is that the System Analyst Program requires input from interested parties as the program is tailored to each individual, team or organization and is customized with planned dates and location.
The program includes:
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Coaching
- 1 System Analyst Certificate
To request a customized or closed program, or if you have questions about registration or multi-attendee discounts, please contact us.
Who Should Attend
The System Analyst Program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of business and/or IT experience:
- Analysts: Process Analyst, Service Analyst, Information Analyst, Cloud Analyst, Technology Analyst and Transformation Analyst.
- Managers: Project Manager, Product Manager, Process Manager, Service Manager, IT Manager, Software Manager and Technology Manager.
- Specialists: Process Specialist, Service Specialist, Software Specialist, Application Specialist, Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist, System Specialist, Technology Specialist, and Enterprise Engineer.
- Consultants: Process Consultant, Service Consultant, System Consultant, Information Consultant, Data Consultant, Cloud Consultant, Technology Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architect, RPA Architect, Service Architect, Information Architect, System Architect, Cloud Architect, Technology Architect, Transformation Architect and Enterprise Architect.
Enterprise Standards Used
The following standards are the typical sets of standards that a System Analyst uses:
OMG (Software Standards):
- UML – Unified Modelling Language
- BPMN – Business Process Modelling Notations
- DMN – Decision Modelling Notations
LEADing Practice (Enterprise Standards):
- eXtended BPMN
- System Ontology
- System Taxonomy
- System Classification & Categorisation
- System Artefacts
- System Modelling Notations (SMN)
- System Lifecycle
- Open Group System Information Architecture
- IEEE Information Engineering standards
- ISO 42010 Systems & Software Engineering
- ITIL 3 (IT delivery concept)
- COBIT (Governance)