The Robotic Process Automation Program provides executives and their team with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patterns of RPA leaders, and immediately applies new skills to their own RPA project. We also build cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunities, and make a powerful impact consistently by responding to evolving leadership challenges and exposing them to the latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
We offer a unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant academic research and standards, and we top it off with Individual Performance Coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom. The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the roadmap development process – from ideation to implementation.
- Identify RPA transformation and innovation potential and determine corrective steps.
- Learn what other RPA companies have done.
- Find out what you can do with RPA.
- Define your RPA vision and strategy.
- Decide and choose what to start with.
- Develop your own RPA Roadmap.
All participants will be actively engaged with applying repeatable standards, i.e.:
- RPA Best Practices (what works);
- RPA Leading Practices (patterns of outperformers).