Advisory Services to Apply Standards
The LEADing Practice Advisory Services have been uniquely designed to help executives and practitioners succeed in applying Reference Content.
Coaching and enabling organizations and their teams toward customize the structured approach for defining a synchronized, consistent and manageable Way of Thinking, Working and Modelling for implementation and governance.
The Advisory Services is expressly designed to enable organizations with the specific and focused capabilities of LEADing Practice resources (LEAD eXperts), within a workgroup environment, enabling them to overcome critical challenges and to empower them to innovate, transform and deliver value.
The Advisory Services are structured to deliver required capabilities in an appropriate format dependent upon the client’s initiative and unique circumstances. There are five distinct pillars as follows:
- Advisory/Coaching Services;
- Exclusive Local Briefings;
- Peer Connect;
- Benchmarking Services; and
- Assessment Services.
The Advisory Services offering is accessible and valid at any point throughout the year.
For more details, please review our LEADing Practice Subscription Details document.
* Indicates a required field.
Please review all information prior to completing this transaction! Please note that payment is due at the time of registration. This form can not be "saved", but you can print the filled form for your records.
By clicking the 'Submit' button or printing and signing this document, and mailing or faxing to LEADing Practice, the applicant acknowledges and agrees that, when received and accepted by LEADing Practice, this application represents a binding contract between the parties and commits the applicant to:
- payment of annual subscription dues and fees as determined from time to time by the Board of Directors,
- comply with all the terms and conditions of LEADing Practice Terms & Conditions, each as from time to time amended, and such rules and policies as the Board of Directors and/or committees may from time to time adopt, and
- comply with the LEADing Practice Trademark Usage Guidelines and user requirements that may be amended from time to time.
All subscription dues are nonrefundable.