72% of transformation projects fail to deliver their actual targets, but with the Transformation eXpert certification program that has been uniquely designed with transformation modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects, you now have the tools and skillset to meet business objectives and deliver on target. This ensures highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in transformation and innovation projects.
The Transformation eXpert certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as with hands-on project experience where you apply the acquired transformation, change and innovation modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The Transformation eXpert certification program is based on an intensive classroom training module supported with in-depth individual performance mentoring on a selected project. The hands-on experience ensures that the innovation, transformation and performance management skills are applied within the following disciplines:
- Innovation: Business model innovation, competitive positioning, strategy development and modelling, service model innovation, revenue model innovation, value model innovation, channel development, social media development and innovation.
- Transformation: Business model engineering and transformation, business competency/function duplication, business pain points, service ownership, continuous service improvement approach and operating model weakness clusters, performance bottlenecks, value model clusters as well as operating model re-engineering and renewal and cost model.
Individual Performance Mentoring
It is only through mentoring and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Mentoring (IPM) is an integrated element of the Transformation eXpert certification path to ensure the frameworks, methods, models, modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Transformation eXpert.
Value Of This Certification Program
At the end of this program, you will be able to work effectively and efficiently within:
Way of Thinking
- Identify change requirements
- Focus on business and IT changes
- Value mapping (value and performance drivers)
- Business Innovation & Transformation Enablement (BITE)
- Ensure change management
Relation to Strategy
- Capture corporate transformation strategy
- Define critical transformation success factors
- Identify innovation and transformation needs and wants
- Define change needs and wants to strategic alignment
Way of Working
Task & Services
- Identify stakeholder performance and value expectations
- Improve revenue model
- Enable service transformation
- Support cost cutting initiatives
- Operating and performance model
- Innovation and transformation maturity
- Identify level of change management needed
- Define innovation and transformation measurements
The needed skill for abstraction level for a Tranformation eXpert
- Design (plan, intend and aim)
- Context (situation, milieu/environment and perspective)
- Concrete (tangible, existing and actual)
- Descriptive and specification (explanation, depiction/sketch and portrayal often using a map, matrix and/or model)
- Contextual (appropriate, connected and related)
Way of Modelling
A Transformation eXpert defines, develops and creates the following maps, matrices and/or models:
- Change & Transformation Drivers
- Business Competency
- Revenue, Cost, Value and Performance
- Business Workflow, Rules, Measurements & Reporting, Requirement
- Business Innovation & Transformation Enablement Method
- Application Innovation & Transformation Enablement Method
- Technology Innovation & Transformation Enablement Method
- Change & Transformation Business/Value Case
- Innovation decisions; value innovation and renewal
- Transformation decisions; effectiveness, efficiency, optimization and improvement
- Specific transformation area
- Transformation programs
- Transformation projects
Way of Governance
The Way of Governance is the act of governing what exist and thereby needs to be optimized, or is the process of getting transformed/innovated. The Way of Transformation & Innovation Governance is therefore an essential part of developing a holistic and integrated Business Innovation & Transformation Enablement (BITE) approach to verify and ensure value identification and creation for the organization. In the context of innovation and transformation modelling principles, the course participant will learn to think and split their work into the relevant BITE lifecycle.
The lifecycle thinking is vital as it represents the course of developmental changes through which the change evolve in terms of innovation and/or transformation as it passes during its lifetime. From innovation and transformation strategy, design, build, deployment and continuous improvements (governance).
Thereby the BITE lifecycle consists of a set of steps/phases in which each phase uses the results of the previous one. It provides a sequence of phases and activities for transformation experts and transformation architects.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. our career path offers a certified Transformation eXpert the opportunity to become a certified Transformation Architect or a Chief Enterprise Architect.
Designed for professionals with >3-5 years of experience:
- Specialist: Transformation eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Engineer, Value Architect, Value Consultant, Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer, Business Engineer and Transformation Engineer.
- Consultant: Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant, Business Consultant, Process Consultant and Value Consultant.
- Architect: Transformation Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Manager: Change Manager, Transformation Responsible, Business Manager, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Director: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.
Price $9,800 USD (EXCL. VAT)
This certification program includes:
- 3 x 1.5 hours of digital pre-recorded sessions
- 5 days of classroom training
- Individual Performance Mentoring during the course
- 1 Certificate
If two or more participants from your organization are participating in this certification program, you will have the opportunity to use your own transformation models and thereby work on a personalized case for your company.
Location & Dates
08-12 February 2016: Sydney, Australia
23-27 May 2016: Ottawa, Canada
21-15 November 2016: Frankfurt, Germany