Transforming proven leaders into exceptional Global Executives
Executive Development Program with Performance Coaching designed by the Global University Alliance
As global business challenges become more complex, companies are turning to exceptional general managers who can take on greater cross-functional responsibilities and contribute to corporate growth on a more strategic level.
The General Management Program (GMP) is designed for experienced managers to create outstanding business leaders and accelerate leadership growth that could play a greater role in future C-level success.
Unique practical approaches
Through a unique modular format that blends personalized learning with practical application on the job, GMP minimizes your time away from work and maximizes your learning investment.
The GMP stands out as the only executive development program that enables its participants to apply Enterprise Standards i.e. best practices (what works well), industry practices (performance accelerators), leading practice (outperforming patterns), and anti-patterns (what not to do). It instills new management expertise and cross-functional perspective required to drive performance across domains and industries.
Establish basic competencies to recognize changes, think strategically and then formulate a strategy. Examining the critical areas of evaluation and decision making; positioning a business for growth and profitability; acquiring support for business-building resources; forging effective cross-functional teams; leading through periods of growth and turbulence - including globalization and technological change; and developing a strategy and action plan for your business to test and apply new learning.
Building cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunity and make a powerful impact consistently, respond to evolving leadership challenges, exposing them to latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
Working with elite and diverse groups of senior executives and personal leadership coaches, each participant will expand their leadership skills, mindset, and network - with a personal action plan for taking your career and your company to a new level of performance.
Dates and tuition fee
The General Management Program is offered as a 2 session program, each session scheduling 3 days (2 x 3 days) with 1 day of individual performance coaching.
Autumn 2016 sessions: €16,800 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 21 - 23 November - Fully booked
- 12 - 14 December - Fully booked
Spring 2017 sessions: €16,800 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 18 - 20 April
- 22- 24 May
Autumn 2017 sessions: €16,800 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 02 - 04 October
- 06 - 08 November
The program fee covers tuition, handouts, case materials, conference facilities and leadership/team building games. Not included are travel and accommodations.
Learn, Apply and Impact
Between the two sessions, executives and management continue work on designated personal and business projects, start implementing their learning and receive individual coaching on their progress.
Based on a powerful Academy for Outperformers curriculum from the Global University Alliance to build applied management competencies to deliver business impact. Providing executive and their team with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patters of the outperformers and immediately apply new skills to a their own project.
With a unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant research and standards and topped with individual performance coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom.
- Understand emerging & disruptive trend
- Identify external drivers i.e. mega, marco and micro trends
- Discover the external and internal drivers
- Spot competitive forces
- Discover the advantages different adoption strategy
- Understand Business Model drivers (i.e. Revenue Model, Cost Model, Performance Model, Operating Model, Service Model and Value Model).
- Understand the competitive advantage lifecycle
- Identify what is complex and simple in their business
- Identify what to do more, less and what to stop
- Discover Business model opportunities
- Identify core differentiating, core competitive and non-core competencies
- Learn the CAN, WANT and SHOULD DO techniques
- Executive decision making
- Understand when and where to drive innovation or transformation
- Stakeholder alignment
- Value and performance management
- Global workforce and diversification
- Strategy and culture: See, Feel and Do
- Driving cultural change
- Set direction and context
- Establish clear accountabilities and metrics
- Create realistic budgets, plans, and targets
- Track performance effectively
- Hold robust performance dialogues
- Ensure actions, rewards, and consequences
- Develop a personal leadership plan
- Create an individual leadership philosophy
- Individual Performance Coaching
- Access to standards used in training
- Alumni member at the Academy of Outperformers, Global University Alliance
Certificates and Degrees
The GMP is certified by Global University Alliance and accredited by +70 universities around world.
Who should attend
The program is designed for upper-level to senior-level executives with 10-15 years of experience who seek to advance their ability to lead across functions.
Catering to experiened managers preparing for or appointed to general management or cross-functional responsibilities who want to sharpen their strategic, financial, and leadership skills.