Finding the digital sweet spot
Academy of Outperformers Program design by Global University Alliance
Today, every business and industry is affected by the digital disruption and is rushing to transform and innovate to become more digitalized.
16-18 Nov 2016: London (fully booked)
07-09 Dec 2016: Miami (few seats left)
22-24 Feb 2017: Paris
€5,900 Euro (excl. VAT)
This three-days executive certification workshop is designed to craft a compelling digital customer experience; find new ways to innovate traditional service models and customer engagements; and to identity new opportunities to transform operations.
Each participant will learn how to recognize emerging trends & disruptive trends, and the competitive forces and patterns of demand in their industry. Identify opportunities for new services in the digital age of the customer. Define a new service model - where to transform operations, and align key activities within their own organization, and immediately begin to apply the learning to make an impact.
In an intensive hands-on workshop setting, each participant explores the latest digital transformation thinking in the age of the customer. Engage with leading digital experts, who have set the digital agenda for the European Union. Understand how to take advantage of digital disruption and apply standards on their own personal project.
The workshop introduces a comprehensive guide through the different steps of the strategic processes - from ideation to implementation.
- Learn to conduct a situation analysis in the age of customers.
- Expand your ability to foresee change, emerging trends and competitive forces.
- Discover how to take advantage of the paradigm for the digital age: faster, cheaper and more connected.
- Identify digital transformation and innovation potential and determine corrective steps.
- Understand different customer-centric service model options.
- Find out about new innovative customer experiences, and where to transform operations.
- Develop your own digital transformation plan.
Unique practical approaches to learn, apply and impact
The Academy for Outperformers provides a powerful curriculum that builds applied management competencies to deliver business impact. Providing executive and their team with a practical hands-on workshop setting to explore the latest thinking, standards and patterns of the outperformers and immediately apply new skills to their own project.
Each participant will work on a personal project that becomes the foundation to apply standards and receive individual coaching on.
A unique blend of classroom training, access to relevant research and standards and topped with individual performance coaching that ensures competencies and measurable impact go beyond the classroom.
Each participant is actively engaged in applying repeatable standards i.e. best practices (what works), industry practices (performance accelerators) and leading practices (patterns of the outperformers).
Understand digital disruption
- Introduction to digital disruption in the age of the customer
- Discover emering trends
- Identify external drivers i.e mega, macro and micro trends
- Spot external competitive forces
Identify digital opportunity
- Understand the new paradigm for the digital age: faster, cheaper and more connected
- Discover the customer expercience and decision lifecycle
- Identify customer value and service drivers i.e. core differentiatiating, core competitive and non-core compentencies
- Map customer value and service lifecycles
- Understand Business Model drivers i.e Revenue Model, Cost Model, Performance Model, Operating Model, Service Model and Value Model.
- Validate current and new products, services, and business models for digital customers
- Identify customer core value and service driver
- Realize the Goal and Pain chain
- Map operational transformation opportunites
Craft compelling digital customer experience
- Rethink customer experience, like a disruptor and asses disruptive potential of new service models
- Identify value creation and service model
- Map service, information and data for smart decision-making
- Reimage customer experience, participation, touch points, information insight, and knowledge for competitive advantage
- Evaluate digital customer experience platform drivers that capture value beyond traditional product and services
- Assess partnership and collaboration possibilities to extend customer experience through the value chain
- Redesign compelling digital customer experience service model
- Outline test experiment with enterprise-scale innovation of traditional service models and customer engagement model
- Define customer-centric service model with rapid change adaption.
- Translate new digital customer service experience workflow, trajectories, effect and scope
- Identify operational and performance transform opportunities
- Map alignment of activities, roles and measurement
- Covered in Strategy Execution workshop
Certificates and Degrees
The Digital Transformation & Innovation certification is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance executive development program.
Who should attend
Executives and managers who are affected by the digital disruption and seek to become more digitalized.