Transform proven executives into resilient outperformers that design the future
Executive Development Program with Performance Coaching designed by the Global University Alliance
It's no secret that we live in an age of extraordinary change. Once executives have reached a certain level in their career, the natural challenge is about how they can reach next level of professional development – to run an organisation day to day at the same time you are figuring out how those changes will impact your business.
Unique practical approaches
The Advanced Management Program (AMP) transforms proven leaders into more focused leaders with a global mindset. The program stands out as the only executive development program that enables the participants to apply Enterprise Standards i.e best practices (what works well), industry practices (performance accelerators), leading practice (outperforming patterns) and anti-patterns (what not to do). It instills new management expertise and cross-functional perspectives required to drive performance across domains and industries.
Establish new competencies to recognize changes in the market early - think strategically and then formulate the future. Building cross-functional skills to solve complex problems, create opportunity and make a powerful impact consistently, respond to evolving leadership challenges, exposing them to the latest groundbreaking ideas and techniques.
Dates and tuition fee
The Advanced Management Program is offered as 2 sessions, each session scheduling 4 days (2 x 4 days) with 4 days of individual performance coaching.
Autumn 2016 sessions: €19,200 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 17 - 20 October - Fully booked
- 14 - 17 November - Fully booked
Spring 2017 sessions: €19,200 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 03 - 06 April
- 08 - 11 May
Autumn 2017 sessions: €19,200 Euro (excl. VAT)
- 18 - 21 September
- 23 - 26 October
The program fee covers tuition, handouts, case materials, conference facilities and leadership/team building games. Not included are travel and accommodations.
Learn, Apply and Impact
Between the two sessions, executives and mangement continue work on designated personal and business projects, start implementing their learning and receive individual coaching on their progress.
Leaving a lasting impact by building competencies in an interactive classroom setting, practice and apply the learning to leave a longer-lasting impact on you and your organization. Each participant receives individual performance mentoring on a selected project.
During the intensive sessions each participant will explore how to apply leadership, management, strategy, and execution topics to their daily work. Participants explore a variety of topics through applying standards, patterns and techniques with individual performance coaching, and collaboration with diverse peers, creating a new foundation for better leadership and management.
No matter which option they choose, participants emerge from the Advanced Management Program stronger and more focused leaders, better able to develop and communicate their strategy and execute change.
- Understand emerging & disruptive trends
- From emerging & disruptive trends to strategies
- Formulating strategies
- Transformational change strategies
- Create value and customer centric business
- Drive innovation, transform your organization and learn problem-solving techniques
- Capitalizing on disruptive innovation
- Positioning a business for long-term competitive advantage
- Understand when and where to drive innovation or transformation
Reinventing the Business Model
- Create the future – manage the present
- Redefining the core differentiation aspects
- Understand the competitive advantage lifecycle
- Apply critical executive decision making tools
- Value and performance management
- Managing risk to strengthen effective leadership decisions
- Influential leadership communication
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management
- Dimensions of corporate culture
- Leadership role in shaping culture
- Driving cultural change
- Leading transformational change that impact
- Managing change
- Create efficiency and drive effectiveness
- Align strategy and execution
- The importance of operating model interrelationship
- Capitalize on complexity with an integrated approach
- Building core functional skills and teams
- Developing a personal leadership plan
- Creating an individual leadership philosophy
- 360-degree feedback.
- Individual Performance Coaching
- Access to standards used in training
- Alumni member of the Global University Alliance
Certificates and Degrees
The Advanced Management Program certification is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance executive development program.
Who should attend
The program is designed for experiened managers and C-level with 3-5 years of experience in management.