Value realization is one of the most challenging disciplines today, but the Value eXpert certification program is uniquely designed with value modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects.
This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in new and existing projects.
The certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as with hands-on project experience where you apply the acquired transformation, change and innovation modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Value eXpert.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in Architect disciplines, such as Process Architect, Business Architect or a LEAD Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Value eXpert certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance modelling program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Value eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Architect and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Consultants: Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant.
- Architects: Value Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager Change Manager, Transformation Responsible, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.