Less than 44% of enterprise architecture organizations worldwide have defined metrics and even fewer are focusing their metrics on business outcomes. With the increasing demand to deliver business value through enterprise architecture (EA) efforts, the Value Architect certification program is aimed at professionals that are leading organization’s value architecture initiatives in terms of value enterprise architecture modelling in order to find the right balance of resource investment (time, energy and money) between all of these deliverables.
The Value Architect certification program has been uniquely designed so that value enterprise architecture modelling competencies are gained and applied by combining classroom training with individual project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects. It is structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling.
This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizational cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in existing enterprise architecture projects.
The Value Architect certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Value Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as the LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Value Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Value eXpert, Change Management Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Value Architect and Quality/ Production/Manufacturing Engineer.
- Consultants: Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant.
- Architects: Value Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager Change Manager, Transformation responsible, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.