Technology, in terms of platform and infrastructure modelling, play a vital role in business and IT design and execution. Therefore the Technology eXpert certification program is uniquely designed with technology (platform and infrastructure) modelling techniques and project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects.
This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in IT projects.
The Technology eXpert certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive class-room training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as with hands-on project experience where you apply the acquired platform and infrastructure modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Technology eXpert.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as Technology Architect, Information Architect or Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Technology eXpert certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance modelling program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Technology Specialist, Platform Specialist, Infrastructure Specialist, System Specialist, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, Technical Infrastructure Specialist, Platform Analyst and Infrastructure Analyst.
- Consultants: Technology Consultant, Platform Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant and System Consultant.
- Architects: Technology Architect, Information/Data Architect, Application Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and Virtual Infrastructure Architect.
- Managers: Technology manager, Infrastructure Manager, Platform Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Technology Owner, Platform Owner, Infrastructure Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.