As the complexity of IT grows, more and more organizations are realizing the need for cross-disciplinary architectural competencies. Gartner identifies the Technology (infrastructure and platform) Architect as the key role to adopt cross-disciplinary competencies to add value.
The certification program is the only cross-disciplinary career path providing infrastructure and platform and enterprise architecture modelling competencies. This equips the Technology Architects with frameworks, methods, approaches and supporting maps, matrices and models to develop a common platform and infrastructure which support the different application architecture styles.
The certification program has been uniquely designed so that information, application, data and enterprise architecture modelling competencies are gained and applied. This is done by combining classroom training with individual project mentoring in the participant’s own existing information and technology projects.
The certification modules have been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. It combines a mix of enterprise information architecture with technology architecture skills (e.g. create taxonomies, document templates and application/data maps, matrices and models) that enable the information and technology architecture objects to be managed effectively.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Technology Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as the LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Technology Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Technology Specialist, Platform Specialist, Infrastructure Specialist, System Specialist, IT Infrastructure Engineer, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, Technical Infrastructure Specialist, Platform Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst, Infrastructure Manager and Platform Manager.
- Consultants: Technology Consultant, Platform Consultant, Infrastructure Consultant and System Consultant.
- Architects: Technology Architect, Information/Data Architect, Application Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and Virtual Infrastructure Architect.
- Managers: Technology manager, Infrastructure Manager, Platform Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Technology Owner, Platform Owner, Infrastructure Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.