Services is at the heart of an enterprise, and the Service eXpert certification program is uniquely designed with service modelling training and project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects. This ensures the highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in service projects.
The certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive class-room training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as with hands-on project experience where you apply the acquired services modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Service eXpert.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as Service Architect, Process Architect or Business Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Service eXpert certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance modelling program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Service eXpert, Service-oriented Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Value Method Specialist, Quality/Production/Manufacturing Engineer and Business Service Engineer.
- Consultants: Service Consultant, Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant.
- Architects: Service-oriented Architect, Service Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Service Manager, Service Channel Manager, Business Manager, Quality Manager and responsible, Process Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Service and Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.