Service-oriented architecture (SOA) is used in more than 50 percent of new mission-critical operational projects today. The Service Architect certification program is aimed at professionals leading organisation’s service-oriented architecture initiatives in terms of service and enterprise architecture modelling.
This ensures highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary competency requirements of services and enterprise architecture for professionals involved in service-oriented architecture.
The Service Architect certification program has been uniquely designed so that service as well as enterprise architecture modelling competencies are gained and applied. This is done by combining classroom training with individual project mentoring on the participant’s own existing company projects where you apply the acquired services modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The Service Architect certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This enables SOA projects greater adaptability, faster time-to-deployment and lower costs for application development as well as enabling service integration while finding the right balance of resource investment (time, energy and money) between all of the service deliverables.
The Service Architect certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan.
The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Service Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as the LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Service Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Service eXpert, Service-oriented Specialist, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, EA Method Specialist (TOGAF and Zachman practitioner), Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Business Service Engineer, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, IT Programmer, IT Scientist, IT Analyst, IT Designer, IT Support Specialist, Software Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Software Programmer & Engineer, Network System Analyst & Network Support Specialist.
- Consultants: Service Consultant, Value Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant, Process Consultant and IT Consultant.
- Architects: Service-oriented Architect, Service Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Service Manager, Service Channel Manager, Business Manager, Quality Manager and Responsible, IT Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Service Owner, Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.