The speed of business changes is increasing, and because of this, the work of the process owner becomes more complex and demanding. In most organizations the process owner is both responsible for the governance of processes, their performance as well as continuous improvement. For most organizations this also includes defining the process mission, vision, goals, and objectives, and relating it to the various business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the measures that are a part of multiple reports, and align with the organization’s decision making and strategies.
Process owners monitor and report process performance against these KPIs and on the health of execution versus established plans. Furthermore, they are involved in synchronizing process improvement plans with other process owners within the value chain and other interconnected processes. Their process aim is to continuously increase the maturity of the processes and sustain each level of maturity.
The training program is designed to act as a knowledge build-up to business people who have process ownership and focuses on specialized skills in this direction. The program has been structured in a way to build upon the existing competencies of the practitioner, but most importantly with a main focus on developing new process focused skills through the use of our unique strategic, managerial and operational process principles. The overall goal is to infuse the process owner with an entirely new way of thinking, working, modelling and governing with business processes.
This is done through intensive online training (classroom is also an option), in-depth tutoring and coaching coupled with hands-on project experience. The learning route of the program has been designed around 3 areas;
- Strategic Process Owner (executive/director focus) which requires 1 day of training.
- Tactical Process Owner (management focus) which requires 1 day of training.
- Operational Process Owner (execution focus) which requires 2 days of training.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Process Owner.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in Architect disciplines, such as Process Architect, Business Architect or a LEAD Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Process Owner certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance modelling program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Process eXpert, Business Analyst, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner) and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist.
- Consultants: Process Consultant, Service Consultant, Business Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Business Managers, Service Managers, Operational Managers, Project Managers and BPM responsible.
- Directors: Business Executives, Business Owners, LoB Directors and LoB Owners.