With the increased focus on creating and improving processes and as a key bridge between business and process-focused technology, the Process Architect certification program is aimed at professionals leading an organization’s business process management (BPM) and enterprise architecture (EA) engagements.
It has been uniquely designed to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary process and enterprise architecture modelling based on a firm understanding of the process and architecture lifecycles of the enterprise, and the establishment of appropriate collaboration and governance processes.
This program provides the business context, modelling principles, and the right tools such as maps, matrices and models to translate business vision and strategy into architectural change. Both are needed for sustainable continuous improvement.
The certification modules have been structured so that process and enterprise architecture modelling competencies are gained and applied by combining classroom training with individual project mentoring on the participant’s owncompany-specificc projects.
The certification program builds on the existing competencies and knowledge of the practitioner while infusing a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive class-room training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as with hands-on project experience where you apply the acquired process and enterprise architecture modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Process Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as the LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Process eXpert, Business Analysts, Process Specialist, Process Method Specialist (BPR, Six Sigma, TQM and/or LEAN practitioner), EA Method Specialist (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioner) and Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialist and IT Consultant.
- Consultants: Process Consultant, Service Consultant, Business Consultant, Software Consultant and Transformation Consultant.
- Architects: Process Architect, Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Process Manager, Service Manager, Business Manager, IT Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Process Owner, Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.