Performance Coaching is a unique program dedicated to building great leaders, effective individuals, and focused execution to drive organizational greatness.
Focusing on rising stars, managers and executives who face so many different challenges – implementing strategic initiatives, strengthening relationships with key constituencies and stakeholders, meeting the demands of dynamic and changing markets, while still delivering ever higher results. Having a competitive edge today is essential for improving performance results and unleashing greatness.
What is Performance Coaching?
- Performance Coaching is not training, consulting, counseling, mentoring, or therapy.
- Coaching enables you to uncover and explore key goals, strategic objectives in support of your leadership agenda, and achievement of desired personal and business results.
- Through coaching, the leader can leave a legacy of greatness – a team of competent and confident people who exercise self‐direction, focus, and discipline that significantly contribute to the success of the organization.
- Performance Coaching offers an external perspective, allowing you to explore issues and opportunities, and provides attention to desired results.
Executives are busier now than ever before and have a greater need to gain an objective, external perspective and accountability from an executive coach. Recent executive coaching studies show that executive coaching has a ROI of at least a 6:1 ratio, or for every $1 spent with a coach, there is at least a $6 return.
This coaching program for leaders is the most comprehensive coaching program available in the area of leadership performance. It will further develop your known leadership strengths – even the unknown ones – identify your weaknesses, and help you grow as a person as well as a leader.
- Get to know your own personality and leadership profile better and get advice and coaching, be pushed and challenged to demand more from you, with the intention to help you grow beyond where you are today.
- Learn how to fine-tune your leadership skills to improve your interaction with different personality types – and practice the new skills to better absorb what you learn.
- Do intensive exercises throughout the 5 modules (12 days including individual coaching) to create and reinforce excellent leadership behavior and personal growth patterns – creating a repeatable model for consistent peak performance.
- Get to know your “hidden” potential – not yet exploited – and be pushed out of your comfort zone – to help you reach more of your goals.
The program with its blend of topics covered by a set of 5 carefully designed modules, all having 3-6 weeks in between with time for individual performance coaching, will help you turn knowledge into new competencies, essential for today’s increasingly demanding leadership role.
As part of this program you will get help to develop an action plan for how to implement the approaches in your organization. Participants will be able to immediately use the new competencies to communicate more effectively, build a stronger and more effective team, and create common ground and team spirit for enhanced performance goals.
Building human performance by coaching one leader at a time. Team coaching offers a transformational process where a highly skilled coach partners with a senior team leader to enroll the leadership team members in an action‐learning environment. Executive team members work together to achieve specific business outcomes and will be coached in the following areas:
- Clients’ Agendas: Explore issues, opportunities, and options to achieve desired results.
- Potential: Maximize personal and professional potential.
- Clarity: Formulate clear goals.
- Strategic Planning: Create a plan to focus on results.
- Action Planning: Take decisive actions on those things that really matter most.
- Accountability: Identify ways to make and keep commitments.
- Performance: Inspire individual and team results by investing in talent and capability.