Enterprise Architecture is a critical discipline for both strategic planning and effective execution. The Gartner Group identified that one of the biggest EA problems is the abundance of ineffective LEAD architects with cross-disciplinary skills. The LEAD Enterprise Architect certification program is developed for professionals that are leading Enterprise Architecture projects and teams.
It is designed to meet today’s cross-disciplinary requirements to lead teams in adopting a common and structured way of thinking, working and modelling across enterprise architecture, processes, services, value, information (application and data) and technology (platform and infrastructure).
The LEAD Enterprise Architect certification program modules uniquely combine classroom training with individual performance coaching and project coaching on the participant’s own selected company projects, enabling LEAD Enterprise Architects to lead Enterprise Architecture programs and efforts. Being able to adapt Enterprise Architecture concepts and modelling principles to organizational dynamics and culture is critical for successfully using Enterprise Architecture to transform the business with relevant, actionable guidance.
This certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner while infusing a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is where the participants apply the acquired modelling techniques in their related areas and disciplines.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified LEAD Enterprise Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path offers a certified LEAD Enterprise Architect the opportunity to become a Chief Enterprise Architect. A LEAD Enterprise Architect may also want to certify in other specialist areas, such as Transformation eXpert or Service eXpert.
Certificates and degrees
The LEAD Enterprise Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, IT Programmer, IT Scientist, IT Analyst, IT Designer, IT Support Specialist and IT Consultant, Software Engineer and Information/Data Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, Software Programmer & Engineer, Network System Analyst & Network Support Specialist.
- Consultants: Enterprise Architecture Consultant, Change Consultant, Business Consultant, Process Consultant, Service Consultant and Value Consultant.
- Architects: Enterprise Architect, Business Architect, Transformation Architect, Service Architect, Head of Architecture, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Service Architect and Information/Data Architect.
- Managers: Business Manager, Transformation Manager, IT Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Head of Architecture, BPM or Transformation Owner, Business Owner, Information Owner, Process Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.