The complexity and volumes of information about customers, suppliers, and operations is growing exponentially. Independent of size of organization, the need for information modelling in terms of application and data has become one of the most vital things in business and IT development. The Information eXpert certification program is uniquely designed for advanced information, application and data modelling. The training program ensures knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations’ cross-disciplinary competency requirements for advanced information modelling.
The Information eXpert certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and information modelling. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules.
The hands-on project experience, where you apply the acquired information, application and data modelling techniques and its related disciplines are the parts where the information modelling becomes a part of the practitioner’s modelling techniques.
The Information eXpert certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Information eXpert.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as Information Architect, Technology Architect or Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Information eXpert certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance modelling program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Data Mining Specialist, Data Analyst, Data Operator, Data Processor, Data Modeller, Data Technician, Data Steward, Data Entry, Visual Information Specialist, Application Programmer, Application Developer, Application Engineer, Data Method Specialist, Application Technical specialist.
- Consultants: Data Consultant, IT Consultant, Application Consultant and System Consultant.
- Architects: Data Architect, Application Architect, Information Architect, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and Virtual Infrastructure Architect.
- Managers: Data Manager, Information System Manager, Application Manager, Network Manager, Application Support Manager, Application Administrator and Project Manager.
- Directors: Data Owner, Information Owner, Application Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.