With the ever growing amount of structured and unstructured information and the increasing emphasis on information architecture, both Gartner and Forrester have recently put a spotlight on the Information Architect to be the most important IT role.
The Information Architect is the only certification program developed for professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary information, application, data and enterprise architecture modelling competencies. This enables structured and unstructured information content to be managed effectively, in terms of information objects, application functions, tasks and services as well as data objects, entities and services.
The certification modules are uniquely designed so that information, application data and enterprise architecture modelling competencies are gained and applied. This is done by combining classroom training with individual project mentoring on the participant’s own existing information projects. This is where the participants apply the acquired modelling techniques in their related areas and disciplines.
The modules have been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. They combine a mix of enterprise and information architecture skills e.g. create taxonomies, document templates and application/data maps, matrices and models that enable the information architecture objects to be managed effectively.
The certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Information Architect.
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path is developed to meet professionals and organizations need for cross-disciplinary competency creation and development. Based on a combination of the eXpert core modules, participants are offered the opportunity to specialize even further and certify in other Architect disciplines, such as the LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Information Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Information specialist, Data Mining Specialist, Data Analyst, Data Operator, Data Processor, Data modeller, Data technician, Data Steward, Data Entry, Visual Information Specialist, Application Programmer, Application Developer, Application Engineer, Data Method Specialist, Application Technical specialist and Project Manager.
- Consultants: Data Consultant, Information Consultant, IT Consultant, Application Consultant and System Consultant.
- Architects: Information Architect, Data-integration Architect, Application-oriented Information Architect, Content-oriented Information Architect, Data Architects, Application Architects, Information Architect, Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects and Virtual Infrastructure Architect.
- Managers: Data Manager, Information System Manager, Application Manager, Network Manager, Application Support Manager and Application Administrator.
- Directors: Data Owner, Information Owner, Application Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.