With the rising importance of Enterprise Architecture today, the Enterprise Architect certification program is uniquely designed with training in enterprise architecture modelling and engineering as well as project mentoring in the participant’s own existing company projects. This ensures highest level of knowledge transfer and skills building to meet today’s organizations cross-disciplinary competency requirements for professionals involved in new and existing projects.
The Enterprise Standards are packed as highly accessible “Reference Content” and is both agnostic and vendor neutral. It has been designed to be tailored and implemented by any organization, both large and small, regardless of the various frameworks, methods, products/services or activities that is currently being used. You will learn to use our Enterprise Standards and Reference Content within your Enterprise Architecture work.
The Enterprise Architect certification program has been structured to build on the existing competencies of the practitioner and to infuse a new way of thinking, working and modelling. This is done through intensive classroom training, in-depth tutoring and coaching throughout the modules, as well as hands-on project experience, where you apply the Enterprise Architecture modelling techniques and its related disciplines.
The Enterprise Architect certification program with Individual Performance Coaching is designed by the Global University Alliance.
Individual Performance Coaching
It is only through coaching and building on the existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the certification program to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participants will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation projects.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Enterprise Architect.
- Detailed analysis of existing EA frameworks, methods and approaches
- Market status of EA
- Common Objects between Enterprise Modelling, Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Engineering
- Architectural relations
- Findings around Business Modelling, Business Architecture and the effect to EA
- Findings around Business & Technology focus on Innovation & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture Agile Concept
- Enterprise Architecture Decomposition & Composition
- Meta Objects, Relations & Templates
- Enterprise Architecture Reference Content
- Layered Architecture
- Innovation & Transformation Content
- Blueprint & Implementation
- Governance & Continuous Improvement
Our curriculum is a professional and globally recognized career path built on international standards that are in use today. Our career path offers a certified Enterprise Architect the opportunity to become, for example, a certified Business Architect, Process Architect, Information Architect, Technology Architect, LEAD Enterprise Architect and Chief Enterprise Architect.
Certificates and degrees
The Enterprise Architect certification program is accredited as part of the Global University Alliance architecture program.
Who should attend
- Specialists: Technology Specialist, Business Specialist, Software Engineer, Method Specialist, IT Programmer, IT Scientist, IT Analyst, IT Designer, IT Support Specialist and IT Consultant, Software Engineer and Information/Data Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, Software Programmer & Engineer, Network System Analyst & Network Support Specialist.
- Consultants: Infrastructure Consultant, Business Consultant, Transformation Consultant, Change Consultant and Process Consultant. Software Consultant.
- Architects: Enterprise Architect, Technology Architect, Solution Architect, Application Architect, Process Architect, Business Architect, Service Architect, Information/Data Architect and Value Architect.
- Managers: Computer and Information Systems Management, IT Manager and Project Manager.
- Directors: Business Owner, LoB Director and LoB Owner.