This certification program is aimed at professionals responsible for translating strategy into operational execution; by supporting C-levels to close the gap between disruptive forces, strategy, business model innovation and the organization’s operating model.
Unique practical approaches to learn, apply and impact
Developed by the Global University Alliance in collaboration with leaders in the markets, the certification program covers topics from capability modelling, identification of the core critical components, and defining the innovation and transformation potential within the business and operating models.
The Business Architect certification program is designed to build applied skills in people around business thinking, techniques, practices and standards that simplify IT complexity to inform the decision making. Each participant will work on a personal project that becomes the foundation upon which to apply standards and receive individual performance coaching.
Individual Performance Coaching
Within the Business Architect certification program, each participant receives 0.5 days of Individual Performance Coaching on a selected project.
It is only through coaching and building on the participant’s existing knowledge that competencies are gained and applied. The Individual Performance Coaching is an integrated element of the Business Architect certification path to ensure that the frameworks, methods, models, and modelling principles are customized, adopted and applied in a real-world project setting with a personalized action plan. The participant will discover how to drive forth fundamental changes within their organization and to achieve the objectives set in transformation and innovation projects.
Depending on your project or case, you will during the program have the chance to work with some of the most common Business Architecture artefacts i.e. maps, matrices and or models:
- Stakeholder Map with relevant actors, requirements as well as performance and value drivers.
- Capability Map with As-Is and To-Be capabilities.
- Value Stream that sorts the capabilities into groups.
- Value Chain which categorizes the capabilities according to the main and supporting flows as well as customer value proposition.
- Business Model innovation and transformation potential.
- Critical Information Flows.
- Relevant Business Workflows.
- Value and performance potential around the Operating Model.
Certificates and degrees
Upon successful completion of this program, you will become a certified Business Architect. The Business Architect certification program is certified by the Global University Alliance which consists of +450 universities, and the enterprise standards body LEADing Practice.
Who should attend
The program is designed for designed for professionals with 3-10 years of experience:
- Directors: Business Executives and Owners, LoB Directors and LoB Owners.
- Managers: Business Managers, Project Managers, Process Managers, Service Managers and IT Managers.
- Architects: Value Architects, Process Architects, Enterprise Architects, Technology Architects, Solution Architects, Application Architects, Business Architects, Service Architects, Information/Data Architects, and Technology Architects.
- Specialists: Business Analysts, Strategy eXperts, Value eXperts, Process Specialists, Method Specialists (TOGAF, Zachman, MoFA practitioners), Quality/Production/Manufacturing Specialists, Technology Specialists, and Enterprise Engineers.
- Consultants: Business Consultants, Process Consultants, Value Consultants, Infrastructure Consultants and Transformation Consultants.