International Panel of Judges
The LEADing Practice community has an international Panel of judges that has been carefully put together to give input, rate, analyse, compare and vote to give out different awards.
- LifeTime Achievement Award: Is the award given to those who through their lifetime achievements have influenced ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions in a way nobody else has. The LifeTime achievement award, was within 14 years only given out twice.
- Frontrunner Award: The Frontrunner Award is given to persons or a team that are outperforming others in ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions.
- Innovation & Transformation Award: The Innovation & Transformation Award is given to a team or organization that have demonstrated exceptional change management, transformation, optimization and/or innovating in a project and or organizational aspects.
- Enterprise Modeller Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise modelling skills within the area of business model, value, process, service, capability, information and/or data modelling.
- Enterprise Engineering Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise engineering skills within requirements engineering, Lifecycle Management, Agile, Enterprise Tiering, Quality, Testing, Decomposition & Composition, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise architecture skills in structuring and putting into context the business, information system and/or technology layer components.
- Rising Star Award: Is the award given to the person, team and/or organization that have been identified to be the rising stars, those who have demonstrated their exceptional skills within enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture skills within a project or organization.
- Practitioner Award: Is the award given to the person or team that has put brought enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture to new levels.
The International Panel of Judges are a unique mix of academic and industry peers/leaders that have been carefully put together to give input, rate, analyse, compare and vote the people, teams and organizations. The panel is made up of the following 16 people/organizations:
|Fred Cummins||OMG Co-chairman||USA|
|Rich Hilliard||International Organization for Standardization||USA|
|Mona von Rosing||Head of Change/Transformation & Alignment Standards at LEADing Practice||Denmark|
|Mikael Munck||CIO at Saxo Bank||Denmark|
|Henk Kuil||LEAD Enterprise Architect at KLM/AirFrance||The Netherlands|
|Rod Peacock||Chief Architect at European Patent Office||The Netherlands|
|Bas Bach||LEAD Enterprise Architect at Dutch Railway||The Netherlands|
|Dickson Hunja||VP of Enterprise Standards for ANZ Region||Australia|
|Steve Durbin||CEO of Information Security Forum||UK|
|Krzysztof Skurzak||NATO C3 Architecture & Design||Belgium|
|Professor Simon Polovina||Global University Alliance and Panel Judge||UK|
|Professor Wim Laurier||Global University Alliance and Panel Judge||Belgium|
|Professor Hans Scheruhn||University of Harz and Panel Judge||Germany|
|Professor Maxim Arzumanyan||University of St. Petersburg and Panel Judge||Russia|
|Henrik von Scheel||CEO at LEADing Practice and Panel Judge||Switzerland|