The prestigious LEADing Practice awards are bestowed to organizations, teams or people in the following areas:
- LifeTime Achievement Award: Is the award given to those who through their lifetime achievements have influenced ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions in a way nobody else has. The LifeTime achievement award, was within 14 years only given out twice.
- Frontrunner Award: The Frontrunner Award is given to persons or a team that are outperforming others in ether enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture concepts or solutions.
- Innovation & Transformation Award: The Innovation & Transformation Award is given to a team or organization that have demonstrated exceptional change management, transformation, optimization and/or innovating in a project and or organizational aspects.
- Enterprise Modeller Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise modelling skills within the area of business model, value, process, service, capability, information and/or data modelling.
- Enterprise Engineering Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise engineering skills within requirements engineering, Lifecycle Management, Agile, Enterprise Tiering, Quality, Testing, Decomposition & Composition, etc.
- Enterprise Architecture Award: Is the award given to the person or organization that have demonstrated exceptional enterprise architecture skills in structuring and putting into context the business, information system and/or technology layer components.
- Rising Star Award: Is the award given to the person, team and/or organization that have been identified to be the rising stars, those who have demonstrated their exceptional skills within enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture skills within a project or organization.
- Practitioner Award: Is the award given to the person or team that has put brought enterprise modelling, engineering or enterprise architecture to new levels.
The procedure of identifying the right projects, organizations, individuals and thought leaders within a highly competitive and global market, is no easy task. For this reason, we have a put together a very competent and experienced International Panel of Judges that selects from hundreds of project suggestions across many different organizations, industries as well as the academic world. After intensive review, analysis and careful consideration, the following winners has been announced and recognized with the prestigious LEADing Practice Award:
|Lifetime Achievement Award||Professor August-Wilhelm Scheer|
|Lifetime Achievement Award||John A. Zachman|
|Frontrunner Award||Northern Health|
|Frontrunner Award||US Department of Defense|
|Frontrunner Award||Saxo Bank|
|Innovation & Transformation Award||Canada Border Services Agency|
|Innovation & Transformation Award||Novozymes|
|Innovation & Transformation Award||Bundesagentur für Arbeit|
|Enterprise Modelling Award||Paul Okpurughre|
|Practitioner Award||Gert Jansson|
|Rising Star Award||ConnectWise | LabTech Software | Quosal|